blog borderline femme - women on the verge: Shopping: Leggings, Knee-highs, Tights, OH MY!

borderline femme - women on the verge

Monday, February 27, 2006

Shopping: Leggings, Knee-highs, Tights, OH MY!


I have tons of skirts, but I usually don't wear them because A)I'm uncomfortable with the mini-length or B)my office is too cold for bare legs. This season I've realized that the solution is tights.

I'm obsessed with the footless leggings trend because they make my mini-skirts wearable. And it's so much fun to pair my office attire with colorful, bold opaque tights. I want them in every color and style!

In my quest for a closet full of funky, original legwear, I was so excited to find Mytights.com. This site has an amazing selection of tights, leggings, knee-highs, hosiery, shapewear and accessories in all the best brands. This is especially useful if you are looking for unique patterns and colors. My goal is to wear skirts at least once a week for the rest of the winter season.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:11 PM, Blogger Tasp said…

    Oh la la I love tighty tight also :D

     
  • At 8:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dood this look is so popular in England right now. I really don't like it to be honest.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home