blog borderline femme - women on the verge: Art and Shopping: Rainy in Seal Beach

borderline femme - women on the verge

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Art and Shopping: Rainy in Seal Beach



Artist Simone Shubuck is so sweet. After reading her little interview on Jane Magazine, I feel like putting aside my computer and start drawing again.



Another illustrator that I would like to see his exhibition is John Wesley.


I just finished a Mocha Latte from Coffee Bean’s. I did not know that they always use non fat milk. So does that mean it is healthier to grab a cup of coffee at Coffee Bean’s than Starbucks? This will be the topic that I will discuss with my buddy Daria on Monday.

The other day my friend ( a very special boy) told me about Penn & Teller Bullshit show on Showtime and how he has been watching the show every single day since he found out about it. I check it out myself and he is so right. The show is awesome and just straight out funny. I can totally relate to the topics of the show. Now I know where he gets "buns of steels" from :D. You should check it out on Winamp and watch it online.



I know this will be off topic but I am looking for a new pair of sneakers for my Summer vacation. This is the thing. I need to prepare for my trip. I have been packing up my IPOD with cool tunes and cd for the trip. I got my bag already, thanks to Fredflare. So I have been looking around and trying to find cool sneakers. Delias also have cool stuff with cool price so I will be checking it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home