blog borderline femme - women on the verge: Movie,Music: The old lady is back

borderline femme - women on the verge

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Movie,Music: The old lady is back

I have been feeling less than healthy lately. I feel bad that I have not posted anything in almost a week. I am back now. I will try my best to post something useful today. Forgive me if I failed you all.

Brick

It is one of the movies that I need to rent it and check it out as soon as the DVD comes out. When I read the plot of this movie on imdb.com, I was really surprised that this film got good reviews. Again I won't believe anybody until I watch it myself. I will be the judge, because I am so cool.

Editors



Editors. I head about them late last year and have been wanting to own the cd for a while now. Amazon.com has it for such a steep price so I decided to wait. This band is from Birmingham, UK and one of the band members loves Interpol. Yes! they are brits but they don't sound like Arctic Monkeys, The Subways, Franz Ferdinand or Radiohead. You will enjoy it though because brits always have different sound and style in music. I am not saying American rock bands sucks but I think we just take Emo to far now. Good luck getting their show tickets. I heard that they sold out their tour months before the real dates. Bastards!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home