blog borderline femme - women on the verge: Music, Movies: Dave Chappelle’s Block Party Soundtrack and The Cruise

borderline femme - women on the verge

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Music, Movies: Dave Chappelle’s Block Party Soundtrack and The Cruise


Block Party

I have not seen it, but I've been hearing good things about this movie so I guess I'll make a visit to the theater and check it out.

Check out the soundtrack from this movie here. I love it.



We all know that Philip Seymour Hoffman won an Oscar for his perfomance in last year Capote. What a talented actor. I have been following his works for so long now. I really like his work in Happiness. Check out this movie. If you have a weak heart, do not watch it!

Another person who I would like to talk about today is the director of Capote, Bennett Miller. I heard that he havn't done many movies at all before he directed Capote. His first work was a documentary about a tour guide for Manhattan's Gray Line Double Decker Buses. The movie called The Cruise. There is not enough information about this movie on imdb.com for me to talk about but I will sure check out the movie. Oh so little time, so many good movies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home