blog borderline femme - women on the verge: Music, Shopping, Biz: The whole nine yards

borderline femme - women on the verge

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Music, Shopping, Biz: The whole nine yards

Where to go?Downtown art work on the 2nd thrusday of every month. It is free and it is fab!

What is going on here? I dont understand why all these prep school bastards need more $$. Then two great business schools accept them for Bschool at the same time!! What's wrong with this picture?

What to buy? Now I wish I had tons of money because all these stuffs are just so efing fabulous. I want this dvd for my 29th birthday. :)

What to listen to? If you like Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, you will love this post. You can check out their whole live show online here. Now you know why i love an internet and npr.org so much.


Where to go?
I will be going to this meeting next week. Kind of random and will be full off older people but then again what else could happen to me?

What to buy? Damn! I really want this jacket for my Thailand trip in May!!

What what what? I have been off caffeine for 4 days now! Gasp! I mean no diet coke or diet pepsi, no iced or hot tea and no coffee. I broke the rules today and went to Starbucks on the way to work and got myself a healthy Grande Green Tea Frappucio without whipped cream of couse. I will see how long I will last. It will be an interesting journey since I am a fanatic mocha drinker. Then I had a chance to read the article about how much coffee should you drink per day so you wont end up getting a heart attack. Greattt. And then I further read the post about Special K diet. Well I am on a better health diet and I think this cereal diet is full of crap! I can't take it. Either I eat real food and then excercise or just do lines of coke and be skinny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home