blog borderline femme - women on the verge: They can run, but they can't hide

borderline femme - women on the verge

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

They can run, but they can't hide

Up-to-the-minute celebrity sightings in New York with exact map location included? This is too good to be true! I love it. We need this in L.A. What's that? You feel sorry for the poor celebrities? Boo f*ing hoo.

Let me tell you why this Starbucks coffee break thing is a load of crap-- Last year around July they also promoted free scoops of Starbucks ice cream, and I walked all the way there with my fellow employees only to be turned away because we showed up 10 lousy minutes before the promotion started. FREE COFFEE MY ASS. And you know what, I don't even really like Starbuck's coffee. I mean, the sugary frappacinos are ok, but their regular coffee tastes like burnt asphalt. I am heartily enjoying my grande drip from Tullys, and it is quite yummy.

You may be wondering where my pissy mood came from at 8:00am. Well, for starters, spending two hours on the 405 because some power lines decided to fall over is not a fun way to begin the day. But frowning is bad for my complexion, so I'm officially over it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home