blog borderline femme - women on the verge: Whatever: Designer bags for rent?

borderline femme - women on the verge

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Whatever: Designer bags for rent?

I live in Los Angeles, the city of glamour and flashy life style.   I am a tomboy from Thailand and I am a very simple person in every way. I remember growing up, I did not want or have designer purses. I think I could've afforded it if I wanted to, but why would I?! I love handmade bags made by my mom or my maid. I had to wear a uniform and wear certain shoes and bags to school, so I had no choice but follow the rules.

If you want to live like a movie star of rich and famous you might be interested in this story.

It doesn’t really catch me as a good idea or good deal, but then again I'm not a designer fanatic and I am not into fancy cars and properties (not just yet). I just want to have enough money to invest, own some properties and be able to shop and spurge from time to time. I don’t think these services that they are offering are really catchy-- but if they can survive and make so much profit, I could be wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home