blog borderline femme - women on the verge: Whatever: Extreme Makeover, Hair Edition

borderline femme - women on the verge

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Whatever: Extreme Makeover, Hair Edition

I've been growing out my stringy-white-trash-Juliette-Lewis hair for three years now. It currently sits a few inches below my shoulders. The time has come for drastic measures. It won't hold a curl, the bleaching is starting to make it brittle, and it has about as much volume as a mime. Plus, what the hell is with all the broken frizzies at the top of my head? Seriously, nobody deserves hair this crappy.

It is with glee that I have scheduled a total hair makeover on Thursday afternoon! By the end of the week, I will be a new woman. As for the style, I'm leaning towards Gwyneth Paltrow's breakup do in Sliding Doors-- along with some toffee lowlights because my platinum blonde has begun to bore me. But who knows, I've still got a few days to decide.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home