blog borderline femme - women on the verge: Movies: It's all about Films today

borderline femme - women on the verge

Friday, April 14, 2006

Movies: It's all about Films today

Woke up early this morning and planned to go to my local coffee shop and grab a cub of coffee but my plan failed because I over slept.

The week went by really fast. I saw Cats at  the  Pantages Theatre in Hollywood. The show is ok. I like musical but this one doesn’t do it for me. It might be from a weak storyline (if there is any) and some guy in front of me are just too tall to be in the theatre ( his height and his spiky hair are so not cool!).

Looking forward to be on my vacation and see my family and friends again. It has been a while since I saw all of them 4 years ago. It will be a great trip.

Now let’s talk about movies. Hard Candy is a movie that I am looking forward to see along with Brick. I am not sure if I am the only one who noticed that lately dark teen movies have been coming out for our indie-hunger viewers. Some are bad and some are good. Some make their statements and some did not. Some make money and some you will find it right on DVD rank. I am not complaining. I like dark indie movies and  I am leaning about human and social behavior these movies.  I really do!

Film. Hard Candy. I must admit that the movie name remind me of nail polish. I watch the preview yesterday and I must say, it is going to be a wild ride for the viewers. Grab on to your seat and let’s go!


Musical. Hedwig and the Angry Inch the musical at The Roxy in Hollywood. I just complained earlier about how boring Cats the musical is. I still have faith in musical and I still have fait in Hedwig. Have you seen the movie? You have not? OMG go rent it! It’s totally entertaining and Michael Pitt is so hot.

Film.Kinky Boots. Want to watch feel good movie that involve drags? This is a movie for you. The movie might remind you of other drags friendly movies like The Bird Cage ( which I adore so much) or Hedwig and the Angry Inch. It is a feel good movie and  I can’t wait to see it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home