blog borderline femme - women on the verge: Shopping: My Imaginary Wallet

borderline femme - women on the verge

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Shopping: My Imaginary Wallet


If I had money to shop today, I would invest in a classic shirt dress from DIANE von FURSTENBERG. But until I can afford to spend $300 on a single piece of clothing, my Target-knock-off wrap dress will have to do.

BEBE has some fabulous belts at very reasonable prices. I've already filled my soon-to-be-abandoned shopping cart with a few. Remember ladies! This season it's all about patent leather. I'm also digging the elastic belts worn high on the waist-- so slimming! And to complete the ensemble, funky wedges from Urban Outfitters should do the trick (this month Urban has free shipping on shoe orders!). Sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home