blog borderline femme - women on the verge: Whatever: Californication

borderline femme - women on the verge

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Whatever: Californication

Before I leave California this summer, I absolutely MUST:

1) Go to Disneyland. First of all, It IS the happiest place on earth, I don't care what anyone says. Secondly, I've been going at least once a year my entire life, and I don't want to break the streak if at all possible. I'll need to get a park hopper pass because even though California Adventure kind of blows, they serve alcohol.

2) Vegas, baby, Vegas! I need to see the flashing lights, hear the clink of the coins (even if they are sound effects now because of those damn tickets), and smell the sweet fragrance of indoor nicotine. What will I be drinking? A giant mug of Octane 190 with a few shots of everclear from Fat Tuesdays at MGM. WOO HOO!

3) Go beach hopping. Sun bathing might be bad for my fair complexion, but I need to soak up the rays and feel the hot sand in my toes so I can remember what that's like when I'm freezing my patootie off in real weather.

4) Binge at In N Out. I don't really go there that often, but I suppose that's because I take for granted the fact that it's just around the corner. I am suddenly very hungry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home