blog borderline femme - women on the verge: Whatever: Daria's absurd rants

borderline femme - women on the verge

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Whatever: Daria's absurd rants

It's one of those days. I am so bored that I can hardly muster up the motivation to breath. So what's a blogger to do? Complain in an irrational manner.

Butterflies look pretty from away, but up close they are just as gross as flies. Seriously, look more closely next time. They are creepy crawly bugs!!

I've been told that working out can create a euphoric feeling due to the release of endorphines. That is a complete load of bullshit. If it were true, people wouldn't be injecting heroin, they would be running! Exercise makes me angry, not happy. It's a miserable experience that I loathe, and it never gets any easier or more enjoyable.

Soy milk is gross. Tofu is gross. I gave them the benefit of the doubt, but they are disgusting.

KROQ needs to take Nirvana off such high rotation. I can't turn on that damn radio station without hearing at least three Nirvana songs on a daily basis. Yes they were amazing and blah blah blah, but their catalog is limited and I've heard each song so many f-ing times that now it just sounds like elevator music. I've had enough!!!!

This is a lame post. I would apologize, but I'm too grumpy. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home