blog borderline femme - women on the verge: Whatever: Hitch Hiker Beware

borderline femme - women on the verge

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Whatever: Hitch Hiker Beware

I have been away from my beloved Blog for almost a week now. I am overwhelm with all the information that I have been receiving for the last week or so. I like internet and what I am doing, but sometimes information overload can totally tear you apart.

Watched Crash for the second time last night, and again I cried while having my delicious dinner. There is one scene where one of the characters is hitch-hiking on some little street. From the conversation, he is in the Valley somewhere. I'm surprised that people still aren't afraid to hitch-hike, especially in Los Angeles (I am referring to the movie). I mean when was the last time hitching hiking was safe?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home