blog borderline femme - women on the verge: Whatever: It's only Wednesday!!!?

borderline femme - women on the verge

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Whatever: It's only Wednesday!!!?

I have been neglecting Borderlinefemme Blog for almost a week, and I feel terrible. This week started well but I can’t wait for Friday to be here.   I haven’t been checking out any new movies or CD lately. I am not myself and I can’t blame anyone. No I don’t have substances abuse problem and I am not depress. It has been raining on and off for the last 4-5 days. I live in California and I am used to Sun and breezy air.

On the other hand, I have been looking forward to my long vacation in Thailand and to see my family and friends again after 4 long years. It is going to feel so nice to finally be home and see them again.

If you won’t be taking a vacation or a small little nice trip for a while, you should check out Soundwalk. The sites have wonderful tour options for New York, Paris and India. It costs less than an order of small Mc Donald’s fries that they sell at the airport. You really got nothing to loose…This is my favorite tour so far.

I have been staying away from online shopping for last couple of weeks. I broke my lent  when I found out what woot has to offer for today. I break down and cry myself to sleep.

Sorry that I have to jump back to my vacation topic. Since I will be flying with EVA air for the first time, I was looking around and see if I can find out about seating chart of the airplane. I have a right to be picky for this trip. I will be sitting in little seat next to an old man for 20 hrs! I checked out seatguru and they don’t have seat info for EVA air. Now I am really going to cry myself to sleep.

After find out about Apple launches software to run Window XP, I might have to save some $$$ and own one of those sweet Apple laptops.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home