blog borderline femme - women on the verge: Whatever: Wicked Good Fun

borderline femme - women on the verge

Friday, April 07, 2006

Whatever: Wicked Good Fun

Our little west coast blog may very soon be bicoastal. The countdown to Boston University for fall 2006 begins! In light of this news, I have been busy researching the metropolis of Boston and all it has to offer. This has led me to some fascinating discoveries.


Dane Cook is a Boston native. This isn't really fascinating, but he is yummy-- n'est pas?

Apparently, Bostonians speak their own language.

Boston Duck Tours are quite popular-- who knew?

Also -- New England has this thing called winter, which I'm not totally familiar with, having grown up in SoCal. According to what I've read, these winters can be unpredictable and bitterly cold, and from time to time they involve something called snow...which I think is that white stuff I can occasionally see on far off mountain tops. It does have me a bit worried; however, the fashionista within me is also very excited at the chance to actually wear scarfs, heavy jackets, and strategic layering. On that note, I should get started shopping immediately!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:08 AM, Blogger Tasp said…

    Shssh Dane Cook is hot one m#$%^ $%#ker.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home