blog borderline femme - women on the verge: Movies: Evan Rachel Wood is old enough to kiss Edward Norton

borderline femme - women on the verge

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Movies: Evan Rachel Wood is old enough to kiss Edward Norton

If you watched that indie movie 13 a couple of years ago, you probably recognize this hippy turn crazy girl in that film. Her name is Evan Rachel Wood and she is now 18 years old. I think she was like 13 years old when she made that movie. I think she did a good job in that movie. Then I heard and read about Pretty Pursuasion late last year but I was not really crazy about it. Now Evan is all grow up and ready for the sex scene with hottie Edward Norton in Down in the Valley. I am looking forward to rent this movie. Cowboy in a present time and Edward Norton in tight jeans..hmmm..Well, I like Edward Norton since the first time I saw his smile in Primal Fear...I have a weak spot for a guy with creepy smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home