blog borderline femme - women on the verge: Music: Pandora can read your mind

borderline femme - women on the verge

Friday, May 05, 2006

Music: Pandora can read your mind

I'm very fond of my Yahoo Launchcast radio station because it's turned me on to some pretty great artists I was unaware of. But sometimes the recommendations seem pretty random and I end up skipping song after song...

Today I stumbled upon Pandora, created by the Music Genome Project, and it is absolutely amazing! Not only do you get the convenience of streaming music online, you also get recommendations based on advanced analysis of songs that you love. You can create multiple stations to fulfill your every mood, save your favorite songs, and share stations with friends. The free version does include advertisments, but for an annual fee you can your tunes commercial-free. It's a great way discover new music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home