blog borderline femme - women on the verge: Whatever: Overcoming Addiction

borderline femme - women on the verge

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Whatever: Overcoming Addiction

My name is Daria, and I'm a celebgossipolic. The good news is I've been clean for about one week.

The recent onslaught of celebrity babies has, for me, been the climax to my recent obsession with celebrity gossip. I'm officially over it. I don't give a crap what happens to Alien Cruise or Brangelina anymore. I don't know if it's because nothing interesting has happened lately, or if I've lost my taste for juicy gossip altogether. Now, if droopy-face Holmes leaves Tom and ends up on Oprah spilling the beans about her captivity nightmare, I might have a relapse...

1 Comments:

  • At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey leave my girl out of this.

    --- Samhane

     

Post a Comment

<< Home