blog borderline femme - women on the verge: Music: Brazilian Girls - BUY THIS CD NOW

borderline femme - women on the verge

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Music: Brazilian Girls - BUY THIS CD NOW

So last month Tasp gave me a bunch of cd's to listen to--because she is super cool and so is her taste in music. Speaking of Tasp, she is vacationing in her native land of Bangkok, Thailand and I MISS HER. :(

Anywho...One of the cd's she passed my way was the Brazilian Girls. It sat in my car for about two weeks and this morning I finally popped it in. HOLY CRAP. It is so great! I can't recommend it enough. It's like Astrud Gilberto meets Portishead. If that's not intriguing enough, it's peppered with German, French, English, and Spanish lyrics.

I am commanding whoever reads this to check out the Brazilian Girls on Myspace and then buy their kick-ass album. You will thank me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home