blog borderline femme - women on the verge: Music:Music you should check out this month

borderline femme - women on the verge

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Music:Music you should check out this month

it is 4 hrs passed my bedtime but I am still awake and trying to blog something useful...So I heard that Radiohead is coming out with a new CD. Can't wait to see that. No Surprise and Creep are still my fave songs from them so far. Let's see if their new album will win me over.

Thom is efing sexy.

Dashboard Confessional's new cd is coming on June 27. I heard a couple of songs from this new album and I have to say that they are kind of cheesy but just to look at Chris face and hear his screaming voice those are enough reasons to get his new cd. Dang the dude is hot.



Farewell for now.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home