blog borderline femme - women on the verge: Art: Home Decorating Nerd

borderline femme - women on the verge

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Art: Home Decorating Nerd

I have been watching H&G Network, The Food Network and A&E every Friday for the last 3 weeks. Maybe I am getting old and boring or maybe I just want to become one of those crafty, artsy girls.

I just found out about this book while I am looking for a good crafty bible. You should check it out and bring yourselves to the beach and make something cute and fun this Summer!!

If you just want to keep up with what is going on in the design world of home decoration, you should check this Blog out. It is so informative and keep up with all the SALES and news of up and coming new designers. The power of the internet that is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home