blog borderline femme - women on the verge: Shopping: Fredflare

borderline femme - women on the verge

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Shopping: Fredflare

Bore at work or looking to spend some money on something cute that you can wear on your date next weekend? Go ahead and don't feel guilty about visiting Fredflare and use their current promotional coupon before the end of this month so you can get a free shipping on all your orders. Use skoolrulez0706 and get a free shipping today. If you decide to get something, feel free to show me what you got. I am actually happy by just looking at other people stuffs..seriously!

Here are what I want to buy..They would be so cute for my almost over Summer night out.


$48




The best shades for Summer ever!



$8

3 Comments:

  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger Princess Me said…

    I love the jacket. It's so yummy-looking!

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger Princess Me said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 11:05 AM, Blogger Tasp said…

    Yeah I might be getting that jean jacket. I got a shades right before my Thailan trip and it was the best so I am thinking to get another brown one and black also.

    Woo wee :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home