blog borderline femme - women on the verge: Shopping:Skinny Jeans

borderline femme - women on the verge

Monday, July 31, 2006

Shopping:Skinny Jeans

Skinny jeans is not going anywhere for a while. It is here to stay for another season or two. If you have not own a pair, you might want to check out this trend. I was holding my feeling for a while (a year to be exact) of this phenomenon. I have been telling myself that I am too big to be wearing skinny jeans. A while ago I gave myself a chance to try on some of them on and I look awfully ugly in them. Since the jean makers realized that not everybody has a small waist and a pair of long slim legs, they came out with jeans that are body-friendly. Thanks to them, now I can enjoy the trend like the rest of the model citizen.

Here are some of my fave slim jeans for real women

Roxy Brooks Skinny Women's Jeans - Black Denim At $40, you should get both washes.




Roxy Brooks Skinny Women's Jeans - Dark Vintage






Gap Skinny Fit



For under $60, you can't complain.

AE Skinny Stretch Jeans



At about $48 you can get a cute little top and a cute little bag for all under $100. What a bargain!!

Give them a try and let me know what do you guys think. I think they are pretty awsome and the price are all right for my budget.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have good collection of jeans which I bought from Old Navy store...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home