blog borderline femme - women on the verge: Whatever: Medley of news

borderline femme - women on the verge

Monday, July 24, 2006

Whatever: Medley of news

I am not a comic geek and I haven't yet owned any comic books but I can't wait to see what the O.C.T. is all about. Having a woman as a super detective and fight crime in Manhattan neighborhood sounds tempting. I am sure I will check out the movie in no time when it finally comes out. For now I will have to check out My Super Ex-girlfriend.



One more reason why we all need to subscribe to Netflix. I am signing up for one because most of the obscure movies that I want to see are not available at Blockbuster or Hollywood VDO. I also just realized that by keep buying movies that I might not like, I will become a bag lady one day.

One more reasons why I secret like Elmo more than Cookie Monster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home