blog borderline femme - women on the verge: Dating Chronicles of Jane - Puppy Stares at me

borderline femme - women on the verge

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Dating Chronicles of Jane - Puppy Stares at me

Summary: Monday - Mister Monster. He called me finally. We went to this cantina close to my house and his puppy pooped in his car. No good night kiss yet but had a 5 min conversation in the car while his puppy stared at me.

Had not heard from him over the weekend but the last time we talked was short and nice.

He called yesterday, and we went out and had a simple and relaxing dinner. He decided to move in with his friend, which will allow him to have a backyard for his dogs, a swimming pool, and most important of all a garage. It kind of makes me sad because we won't be able to hang out whenever we want anymore. He said “I will still be your biking buddy." Should I just settle for that?

We talked in the car for 5 mins before I told him I will let him go so he can rest for an early day tomorrow. He said he wasn't going to bed till later. I left anyways, and an hour later I realized that he was giving me the hint that he wanted to be invited upstairs.

Will he call again? To be continued…

1 Comments:

  • At 3:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Welcome Jane. Me Man Me Bad.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home