blog borderline femme - women on the verge: Dating Chronicles of Jane - Wedding Date or Wedding Crasher

borderline femme - women on the verge

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Dating Chronicles of Jane - Wedding Date or Wedding Crasher

Mister Movie emailed me yesterday and asked me if I am planning to attend his friend's wedding as his date in November. I was skeptical at first and just not sure if I should go or not.

A good friend of mine told me to go for it and just have a little fun. I decided to take her advice and attempt to have fun. Not the dirty kind of fun you guys are thinking about. Fun as in going to a wedding with a guy who you met over a year ago and have not seen since but keep in touch via phone calls and emails incase you need favors in the future. Fun as in dressing up all pretty and have no idea who will be there at the wedding. That kind of unfamiliar fun...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home