blog borderline femme - women on the verge: Film: Ali G oh wait no it's Borat

borderline femme - women on the verge

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Film: Ali G oh wait no it's Borat

If you have not seen Ali G the movie, you might want to stop acting too cool and watch it. It is indeedly hilarious. So there! go and rent it! But now I will be talking about Borat. One of the characters that Sacha Baron Cohen created and performed. Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan is his new movie that I can't wait to see it. I dont' know why it takes way so long to be out in the US, but I am patiently waiting for it to be released here. Any day now i hope..

Check out the trailer..It's one of the funniest films that I have seen for a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home