blog borderline femme - women on the verge: Impatient lady

borderline femme - women on the verge

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Impatient lady

I am going to watch the film Half Nelson with my buddy on Sunday at the Art Theatre close to my friend's house. I am looking forward to it.

Mister Monster decided to get depressed, and his subsequent public drinking excursion got him in some trouble with the law... I hadn't heard from him in two days, and all of a sudden he called with the news...drama drama drama but he still wants to take me out for dinner. He's a bad boy, but he's sweet. I smell trouble.

I called him the next day to check up on him. Brought him some baja mexican food and enjoyed watching Fargo. The gross scene at the end of the movie made me want to puke, but I contained myself. Phew that was close! A little flirting and chit chat commenced after the movie. I actually finally believe that he might like me in a more than friendly way! So why the hell hasn't he tried to kiss me yet, maybe I act too butch? Maybe I'm too nice...I believe the day is coming, but I might not be very excited when it happens...I am impatient and really sick of waiting.

1 Comments:

  • At 6:32 AM, Blogger Daria said…

    Oh just jump on him and get it over with!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home