blog borderline femme - women on the verge: Music:Band of the week and the rest of what I have to say

borderline femme - women on the verge

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Music:Band of the week and the rest of what I have to say

Band of the week:Menswear

Another Brit rock pop band out of Blur but don’t ignore them right away. Listen to their Daydreamer track. So groovy, so cute!


Site of the week: Superfuture

Since I am taking a trip on November to the East Coast, the more information and tips of where to party, eat, hang out and shop in NYC, Boston and maybe DC would be great. Superfuture.com is very cool site that show where to shop and the map of shopping and stores. Now I just have to worry about my budget!

Festival: Sunset Junction

Last year I attened the Sunset Junction and had a chance to check out The Walkman performance in Silver Lake. I remember that I did not pay any $ to get to the festival and it was pretty fun. The funnel cake and cheap beer was awesome. The hotdog ( big one) was very yummy and I just can’t wait to be there and experience it all over again..But wait! This year it will be $15!? WTH..I don’t know man!!! I spend $15 last year and to have all those fun..Now it will be $15 plus beer, funnel cake and a hotdog!? Why everything has to become so commercialize and about $? Yikes! If you are not pain in the a$% like me you can sure check out the event..I am sure they still have many things ( many good bands like Eels, Black Label Motorcycle Club and more) so check it out yo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home