blog borderline femme - women on the verge: Road Trip: Aftermath

borderline femme - women on the verge

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Road Trip: Aftermath

My high speed internet is finally connected, THANK GOD. I feel as though for the past week I have been living in the dark ages. At last I can share more photos from the road trip!


Passing Downtown Houston (Pretty huh?)


My hubby in Flatonia...the last stop in Texas


A glimpse of the Louisiana Swamps


We made it to the Big Easy! WOOHOO! (Notice the Superdome)


Our hotel view of New Orleans!


More of the AMAZING view


Paul and Me on Bourbon St


Paul on Decatur St


Jackson Square


Real Voodoo Dolls from around the world at the Voodoo Museum


The Voodoo Priest below a portrait of Marie Laveau


The Alter Room at the Voodoo Museum

Skipping ahead a bit...because I'm a nerd and didn't take pictures between Louisiana and Virginia


Everyone has beautiful, GINORMOUS houses in Delaware


Entering the New Jersey Turnpike

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present one of the most exciting moments of my life:



Ok so we just drove by...but it was still exciting.



And we finally made it home!

Here's our apartment (the balcony on the top left)

4 Comments:

  • At 12:23 PM, Blogger Tasp said…

    beautiful apartment! Well thanks for sharing all the photo from the trips for us. We love you both. And dont worry about not seeing NYC. We will be kicking it mobster style in NYC in November! whoo hoo save $$$ bitches ! :D

    Tasp

     
  • At 12:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WooHoo

     
  • At 1:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "D" & I are so jealous that you got to do all that it is definitely a once ina life time chance. We miss you so very much and Paul too. We are just glad that our last night together was so memorable. Hopefully we can come out to see you next year....xoxxoxoxoxoxoo

    Ann & "D"

     
  • At 3:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Gosh I take some good pics.
    Im glad I didn't show any thing of the shitty ass Carolinas.lol..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home