blog borderline femme - women on the verge: Road Trip Day 2: Sippin' Vodka in San Antonio

borderline femme - women on the verge

Friday, August 04, 2006

Road Trip Day 2: Sippin' Vodka in San Antonio

Day 2 of the drive was filled with sporadic rain storms, lightning, and more desert scenery. Every half mile or so on the 10 freeway in Texas you'll see the following signs: Drive Friendly the Texas Way and Don't Mess With Texas. If it seems a bit contradictory, it is.


I took pictures, but they aren't all that exciting because Texas is basically a desert...and then later a swamp. And we just wanted to get to San Antonio before dark. I'm glad we did because now I'm at my mom's place having some fabulous vodka cocktails in an air conditioned apartment.


Tomorrow I will definitely take in some Texas culture and share more interesting news.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home