blog borderline femme - women on the verge: Whatever: Blue Thursday

borderline femme - women on the verge

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Whatever: Blue Thursday

I want to be at Lollapalooza in Chicago right now and enjoy all the bands that will be playing at this music heaven.

I got the following recipe for Shrimp in Winde and Galic Sauce today via Janemag blog. Sound so yummy. Now I know what I will be having for dinner!


Shrimp in wine and garlic sauce
1/2 c. parsley, chopped
1 pound peeled shrimp
1/4 c. olive oil
1/2 c. white wine
4 wedges of garlic, crushed and sliced
Salt, pepper to taste

Heat garlic and a dash of salt in the oil on medium heat until lightly browned. Add shrimp, parsley and wine. Cook until shrimp turns bright pink and is firm to touch. (Sorry, Rachie, I lied and also added a couple secret pats of butter because I couldn't help myself. But you ate the cherry pie a
la mode, so you'll never know the difference.) Buy a baguette, and drink the rest of the wine. If you do the same with your friends, you'll be bff, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home