blog borderline femme - women on the verge: Art: Art Junkie

borderline femme - women on the verge

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Art: Art Junkie

October is right around the corner and Christmas is nearly almost here. I can tell some changes in the weather these days. The Sun doesn't come out early in the morning like Summer and during the night, wind blows against my skin at night. I have to admit that I like Fall and Winter and I can't wait to wear my brand new Anne Kline teal peacoat. I also can't wait to head East to see Daria and spend 2 weeks exploring NYC and Boston with her and Princess.

Now let's get into business shall we?!


MOCA: Check out the exhibition of Eva Hesse drawing at the MOCA until October 23 2006. If you like Postminimalism art, you will enjoy her works at this exhibition.












Art: One to watch: Yi Chen













Reading: President Bush Summer Reading. I know so many of us could careless about what he is reading this Summer but be honest and don't tell me that you are not even slightly interested in what one of the most powerful men is reading this Summer!! The Stranger by Albert Camus.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:56 PM, Blogger Teo said…

    is it a picture book?

     
  • At 9:08 PM, Blogger Tasp said…

    I dont think so Teo. It is a novel..i think...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home