blog borderline femme - women on the verge: Art: The Cows of Boston

borderline femme - women on the verge

Friday, September 01, 2006

Art: The Cows of Boston

















My first trip into the city a few weekends back brought me face to face with a bunch of COWS. They were everywhere! It was weird. So I finally walked up to one and got the scoop-- this summer Boston brought out the CowParade as part of an artistic charity-type project.

Each cow was painted by a different artist and displayed in various places throughout the city. This month they will be auctioned off, and proceeds will go to a charity. Apparently this cow parade has been going on across the U.S. for quite some time... I had no idea. I mentioned it to a friend, and indeed! She quickly sent me a photo of her with a cow in another state.

The cows are fun to take pictures with!
















I found this one disturbing. :(

















Paul was having way too much fun.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger Teo said…

    i miss boston...really. I just want to sit at the top of the hancock and stare through the telescopes. And i want to ride the T again. and i want cheaper lobster. and i want to go back to fenway. And i want to buy more tax free ish't in NH. damn i'm a selfish buddhist.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home