blog borderline femme - women on the verge: Film and Fashion: Slow Tuesday

borderline femme - women on the verge

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Film and Fashion: Slow Tuesday





Early this morning and I feel like I owe myself a nap at 10 am but because of my duty, I have to put that idea aside.

I am not fond of urban outfitter lately. About a month ago, I found out about their scandal. The article saying that they have been stealing independent artists and designers creative works and never pay them a dime. Damn corporate! I am enrage but I have to admit that this red sweater is pretty cute. Damn!!!

DVD: Hard Candy is out on DVD today. If you don’t know what this movie is about ( and let me assure you that it is nothing about nail polish or make up), let me give you a short recap.

A mature 14-year old girl meets a charming 32-year old photographer on the Internet. Suspecting that he is a pedophile, she goes to his home in an attempt to expose him. (grabbed from Karie bible newsletter). From there it become of the the pedophile's nightmare.



Eating: Miso Soup

Listening: Diana Krall new cd, From This Moment On

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home