blog borderline femme - women on the verge: Mister Monster Recap

borderline femme - women on the verge

Monday, September 11, 2006

Mister Monster Recap

I was feeling more hyper than usual on Thrusday night and ended up staying out late with Mister Monster. He got a tipsy. So I decided to drive both of us home, and I actually realized that he might have a drinking problem. We watched some movies and he fell asleep-- then I heard him talk in his sleep. Creepy..yes, cute.. kind of....weird...totally. He finally made the first move and told me that he has been wanting to kiss me for a long time. I felt relieved and happy that he did not think I was too butch. We are supposed to go camping this weekend. He left the next day to go visit his puppy and his friends.
~
Update: Finally Mister Monster came back in town. We were supposed to go camping, but he got lazy and could not book the spot for us. It was his loss.. and I gave him a guilt trip about it because I was a little miffed. Later on I apologized, but he told me he deserved it and would make it up to me.. Yeah... sure.

So the next day after he got back we went biking and checked out the neighborhood car show. Then I cooked and he came over for a dinner and watched the second season of Weeds. Things are getting more comfortable, but I still have my guard up. As of now I dont know if I want to move forward or stay as we are. I guess I'll have to take my friend's advice and have a couple of cocktails. Also he told me he might be moving to a different city which is not that far from where I'm at. The fact that he is moving bothers me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home