blog borderline femme - women on the verge: Rants: Whatever

borderline femme - women on the verge

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Rants: Whatever

So Wednesday is here and almost over. I have been telling myself that two more days and weekend will be here again. Over the weekend I got naughty and shopped online for myself. It is hard to be a girl.. It is even harder to be a single girl in a city. I skipped VMA because I hate seeing teen poppers ( sound bitter yet I am!) parade in their slim body, nice tan and great outfit.

But I did not miss to OK Go interview and see a performance by MCR. MCR = Queen..MCR rocks though and wow the lead singer has a bleach hair now..I personally think he look hotter with dark hair. Can't wait till their new album. Check out the vdo here. I have to warn about the quality but if you miss their performance, you will be satisfy of what you can view here.

Steve Irwin RIP brotha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home