blog borderline femme - women on the verge: Whatever: Cleaning Day and The Vacations at OCMA

borderline femme - women on the verge

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Whatever: Cleaning Day and The Vacations at OCMA

Today I will clean my apartment. I have been noticing my sneezing behavior lately and it is getting worst everyday. I have a very sensitive nose and a worst case of allergy. I clean about every 10 days ( living by myself doesn't really cause a messy scene around here). I think my allergy attack that have been happening lately comes from my neighbor's furryyy cat. I like cats but I can totally live without them. So just to inform everybody who cares, I will be cleaning for the rest of the evening and finish watching Wonderfall disk 2 and 3. Don't call me. :D

If you are in the OC this Thursday and have nothing to do on that night, you should get out and go to OCMA. The Vacation is playing at the OC Museum of Modern Art in Newport Beach. The event is from 7 pm to 11 pm and it is free!! After the show you can stick around for DJ Alex Dyer. Visit http://www.ocma.net/ for more information. So now don’t say that I did not inform you…u slackers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home