blog borderline femme - women on the verge: Blogging About Blogs: Neil misses deadlines too

borderline femme - women on the verge

Friday, October 27, 2006

Blogging About Blogs: Neil misses deadlines too

Tonight’s late post begins with a topic I’m quite familiar with—a writer meeting deadlines. Neil discusses a piece he has completed for the New York Times that was due Monday. He describes his daily progress writing the Halloween story, giving a glimpse at what he went through to get the piece done on time. I’m very curious to read it knowing how it came together at the last minute, but I wonder if it will affect my impression of it. The post also mentions a memorial that Neil attended for science fiction and fantasy writer Mike Ford, during which Neil gave a eulogy. It ends with a mention of some upcoming technical improvements on the blog.

So far Neil’s journal comes across as a sort of bulletin board that he shares with his readers. What I like most about is the fact that he gives insights about his work as a writer, and I were to continue to follow his journal that would be the appeal for me. The lack of comments definitely keeps this blog from having a community feeling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home