blog borderline femme - women on the verge: Music: Brazilian Girls Rock

borderline femme - women on the verge

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Music: Brazilian Girls Rock


Last night I saw the Brazilian Girls at the Paradise Rock Club in Boston.

First, the venue is FAB. The stage and roomy dance floor are surrounded by three levels of seating. With no less than five bars operating, there's a drink to be had at every corner. And unlike Hollywood clubs, you don't have to buy a $200 bottle of vodka to sit down. We chose to stand on the third level balcony facing center stage, because we knew no one would be sitting through this show.


The performance was amazing. The vocalist and only girl of the Girls, Sabina, is a tall, svelte femme fatale who seduces the audience with her presence. Hearing their songs live really takes them to the next level. The Brazilian Girls are sexy bitches!

P.S. It's a crappy pic... so use your imagination!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey, I took that crappy pic on my Chocolate.

    Thank you very much

     
  • At 1:54 PM, Blogger Tasp said…

    Yea! I love BG. They are like sex, kooky electronic music and horny bitches leader. I hope I can experience their pussy pussy pussy marijuana performance at the end of this month in the heart of cracking Hollywood. Oh you remind me so much of how much I hate Hollywood.

    Tee hee hee
    Tasp

     

Post a Comment

<< Home