blog borderline femme - women on the verge: Music:Art Brut Pictures and Random Rants

borderline femme - women on the verge

Friday, October 06, 2006

Music:Art Brut Pictures and Random Rants

I have to admit that these days I enjoy staying home and staying away from a bar scene for good. Late last night I met up with my old friend who I have not seen for over 3 years. What made him came down to see me? He just broke up with the love of his life and he is crushed and just wanted to hang out and talk to someone who doesn't remind him of her ( they had an inseparate life). We went to the Red Room and had a couple of drinks. I swear I had the sweetest drinks ever but I got a headache the next morning. I guess I am surely getting old. It's Friday and I think I will be staying home tonight as usual. I decided to turn on the TV and get online to do some damage to my eyes. I just uploaded some pictures from the Art Brut shows so enjoy!

Opening Act: The Spinto Band













Second Act: Awesome We Are Scientist
























Art Brut Baby! Jasper is awesome and cute with his men scraf :)





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home