blog borderline femme - women on the verge: Whatever:Weekend Recap

borderline femme - women on the verge

Monday, October 02, 2006

Whatever:Weekend Recap

On Friday I had a low key dinner with my uncle and my dad's friend family in Cerritos. He took us to this hole on the wall Thai/Isan (North Western part of Thailand) restaurant but the food was awesome..just one more reason to remind me of beautiful Thailand. Oh thailand, I love you.

This past weekend was a bit dazy. I was at the fashion samples sales promoted by Blushoppe at The Forbidden City. I was really fun but I was so exhausted by 9 pm. Most of the people that I expected to be there were there. Lots of people flake but I am glad that some of them show up and support the event. It was very nice to be able to see some old friends and made new friends there. I also learned that I am so impatient and hate peer pressuring. The next day was also a short day for me and now I realized why I hate having way too many cocktails and be out till 5 am. I had a chance to check out several bands over the weekend. The Spinto Band, We are Sciencist and Art Brut played at The Glass House in Pomona last night. My fave performers of the night was a tide between WAS and Art Brut but The Spinto Band still did a good job. I will try to upload some of the pics later on tonight.

Next weekend my friend inviting me to this "private party" in downtown LA and one of the guys from Kinky will be there as a guest DJ. It is suppose to be all private/personal party scene. We will see about that. By the way, Kinky's new CD sound so fresh!

I will keep this as a short post right now since it is Monday and I have load of s7%* to do. Sorry for the language, my coffee is not here yet!! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home