blog borderline femme - women on the verge: Whatever: Boston Trip

borderline femme - women on the verge

Monday, November 20, 2006

Whatever: Boston Trip

I just can't believe it has been almost a week that I have been in Boston. The city has many things to offer and I am loving it. The only complain is the coldness. It is in the 40's today and I just feel like I am drying and cracking from the cold. I have been shopping and sight seeing and having a great time. The night life was awesome and I met many people that made my trip a memorable one. We are leaving for NYC in a couple of days and I just can't wait. It will be awesome and I can feel it !

What I have accomplish so far?

Drank almost a whole double size bottle of red wine with Daria and followed up with Stella A. Beer right after. Alcoholic syndrome maybe but I love it!

Took a T train and get around Boston and visited places that I want to visit by myself

Ate yucky fattening food that taste so awesome right before bed

Went out two nights in a row

Finally had an original Boston Creme Pie

Finally had a taste of real fresh seafood. Calm Chowder and Crab Cake never taste better !

Visited Harvard Square...crazy place to be

Walked down Newbury Street that reminds me so much of Scottland and Melbourne

Here are some of the pictures..I will post some more when I have time..














Boston Financial District at night.















Beautiful New Bury Street. The place to shop if you have heavy wallet but we found H&M and that caused us to get wild.














We are animal activists!















A wonderful artwork of Chiho Aoshima at Boston Institute of Contemporary Art..

1 Comments:

  • At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Boston Represent....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home