blog borderline femme - women on the verge: Whatever: East Coast Trip

borderline femme - women on the verge

Monday, November 13, 2006

Whatever: East Coast Trip

I woke up this morning and had the worst hang over ever. Thanks to my lovely friends who decided to throw me a nice go away party ( I will be gone for 2 weeks) which I thought was nice untile I realized that they just used my-go-away as an excuse to drink. Free shorts from the handsome older guy at the bar and we are all pretty tipsy. I am at work now and thanks to Advil. Advil comes in handy these days. I just got back from the wedding in Northern California last weekend. It was surprising nice and fun. My friend from NYC was in town and he asked me to be his date for the event. I am glad that I said yes and went with him. It was fun and I enjoyed a week away from LA a whole lot. The driving was pretty long because I lost my cd player to the thugs, we ended up listenting to random radio stations and talk about nonsense stuffs.

The hotel was real nice and right by the water. I would have to say it is a beautiful wedding ( I think Daria's wedding has more personality though) and I would not mind getting marry right by the ocean.

In a couple of days I will be in Boston and I just can't believe that the trip is already here. I decided to go eventhough my travel maid has to back up the last minute. I think it will be a great experience to visit the unknown towns and places and walk around by myself. I decided that I will have to get a new MP3 player since I lot my IPOD >_< on the way home from Thailand. I hate myself.... So I will be in Boston for about a week and 6 days in NYC to visit my friend and his new kitties. I can't wait and I am so excited about the weather...I have not seen snow in my whole life. I think this will be it! So hoolay!

Here are some of the pictures from my Northern California trip.

Beautiful West Coast
















Partner in Crime

















Global Warming? I can't tell..

1 Comments:

  • At 6:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home