blog borderline femme - women on the verge: Whatever: NYC Trip 2006

borderline femme - women on the verge

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Whatever: NYC Trip 2006

I am back from the East Coast and I must admit that I miss the weather and the convenient of taking public transportation everywhere while I was there. I am starting my new job on Monday and that is one more thing to look forward to before the year ends.

I had so much fun on this trip. I finally realized that I can go places and visit places or even have dinner or lunch by myself anytime and anywhere. I am thankful for my lovely hosts and their hospitility. I also enjoyed the new city and will always appreciate my friendship with others. Thanks for holding my hands while I complained about my family and my seriously troublesome life ha ha ha.. Om ok actually I dont think it is seriously troublesome life that I have...it just my overloaded attitude that need to be adjusted. Again my mom always told me I am a super woman and I guess I need to get rid of that attitude.

Back to my happy time now! I was in Boston for a week before headed to NYC. It was raining the whole time on our first day but we fought against all odds and walked around town. The Macy's parade was cute. Central park was kind of cold but I still want to have picnic there one day. Bryant Park and the ice skating is exactly what I need to see. Christmas trees and lights are everywhere in NYC and I just love to visit there again next year.

Ok enough of the talking...Here are some pictures from the NYC trip...














Williamsburg, Brooklyn NYC















Tourist Trap - Time Square















Ice Skating in Bryant Park






















Christmas Tree in NYC.. Lovely.


I will upload some more pictures in the near future.

15 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home