blog borderline femme - women on the verge: Summer must have item : Leather Sandals

borderline femme - women on the verge

Friday, July 04, 2008

Summer must have item : Leather Sandals


Have not had time to help Daria blog this duo project for a while. I honestly feel a little guilty. I see that she has been posting her shopping activity and her ipod playlist. I decided to jump in and help her make this project/blog more happening. Sorry Daria. I love you!

I just got paid and paid my heavy rent a couple of days ago.I then put some money away in my hidden saving account along with my Roth and Trad IRA/Stocks and I am left with $50 to shop for Summer must have item (notice that it is a single item wa wa wa). I went on Polyvore last night and look for an item for this year must have Summer item. I saw this really cute sandal on several websiteS. My goal is to spend $50 on a cute sandal for this Summer. Will i be able to do it? Let's wait and see!