blog borderline femme - women on the verge: On my playlist

borderline femme - women on the verge

Monday, September 29, 2008

On my playlist

So I discovered some new music over the weekend that I absolutely love. Well, these albums have been out for a while, but they're new to me. And I'm feeling pretty good about making legal music purchases these days. :)

Santogold


MGMT


And btw, the soundtrack to Sex and the City is pretty good. I think Volume 2 is better than Volume 1, but they both have some good tracks.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 1:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello there,

    My name is Julie and I work for Larry Moss Studios in Santa Monica, CA. Currently we are reaching out to various online communities to spread the word about our class offerings.

    We are inviting bloggers or anyone who is interested to try out their first two classes for free. It would be great for you to try out a couple classes firsthand and then share it with your readers. I am confident you will enjoy the classes. I am taking
    some classes myself and they are fantastic!

    If you are interested in attending a trial class, please RSVP me at
    juliet.msworks@gmail.com and I’ll put you on the list. Let me know which
    class you want to try out. Our facilities are in Santa Monica,
    California however our instructors teach classes in New York and in
    Canada as well. We are also offering special discounts for these
    classes should you wish to sign up!

    We also hold information sessions every Thursday from 10:30 to 12:30
    pm. If you are interested in coming by please RSVP.

    For further information and videos on our classes, please visit
    http://larrymossstudioedgemar.wordpress.com/classes/
    Click on Scene Bites and Virtual classes to check out our classes!!

    Cheers,

    Julie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home