blog borderline femme - women on the verge: Californication Update

borderline femme - women on the verge

Monday, June 19, 2006

Californication Update

A while back I made a list of things to do before leaving my home state of Cali. My quest is almost complete!

1) I went to Disneyland a few weeks ago with the fam. Space Mountain was finally open-- and to my relief they didn't change it too much, just spruced it up a bit without losing it's original charm. The only bummer was that Pirates was closed for renovations (due to the upcoming movie sequels no doubt) and we missed it's re-opening by a few weeks. I am very worried about what they are going to change. My feeling is, they can add things, not take them away. Don't F with a classic ride just because the movie was a big hit. Let's remember that the movie was ALREADY based on the ride. And that's my open letter to the execs at Disney, how very professional of me!

2) As for Vegas-- I have a trip planned for the 4th of July with my homegirls. It will be our last hurrah in Sin City before I move. WooHoo! I know the east coast has Atlantic city...but um, no thanks.

3) Yesterday I spent the day with my hubby at Huntington beach...it was lovely! We rode our bikes along the trail, got lazy in the sand, and even had tropical drinks while watching the sunset. I didn't want the day to end...it was perfection.

4) I finally broke my diet and had In-N-Out this weekend. It was tasty, but I have to say I won't miss it that much. The new trend of Asian salads at fast food restaurants has helped me enjoy eating healthy without craving burgers. Believe it or not, the one at McDonald's is the best so far. It was fresh, colorful, and delicious--I didn't even need to add dressing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home