blog borderline femme - women on the verge: Art:Random news and art event in Socal

borderline femme - women on the verge

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Art:Random news and art event in Socal

As I posted late last month, me and a Princess are going to see the Cabaret show, L’effleur Des Sens , at the King King in Hollywood. We are having dinner right before the show at Pig and Whistle outdoor patio. if you happen to be around there, stop by and say hi.

We found out from last time we were at The King King for Taking the Jesus Pill that we have to be there by 8 pm or even sooner. First come first serve term never scares me until now.

This post is going to be one of those random posts I did in the past, so I just want to prepare you for it.


Currently listening to Art Start by Yeah Yeah Yeahs

I am not really a cat person despite the fact that I used to have 2 cats when I was in collge ( and got sick every day of the week during that period of time). Eventhough I prefer canine over feline anyday now, I think kitty is one of the cutest creatures ever and it doesn't hurt to admire someone cat..from far away.. How to Smuggle a Kitty





Hot kitty on bike!





VS.



My friend showed me his puppy yesterday. His name is Jammer and he is a Slammer!! He looks just like this puppy!!






Another Art Show in the OC

If you don't have any plan this Friday and you live close to the OC or doesn't mind driving to the OC check out the quarterly party helded by ISM Magazine at OCMA from 7 pm to 11 pm. No need to pay to join the party but just go here and RSVP yourself and your significant others. Pronto!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home